How will the participants benefit?
EDP is positioned to help senior executives further refine their leadership skills and perspectives in their senior roles. The program also provides participants with a forum to exchange ideas and learn from each others as business leaders operating in the same environment and facing more or less the same challenges. An important outcome of the program comes from the networking opportunities given to participants where they can benefit from each others best practices.
The participants will:
- Learn concepts, frameworks, and techniques and formulate company strategy to enable the modern organization to compete effectively in today’s rapidly changing global economy.
- Reduce Operating costs and Improve quality of products
- Increase sales and exports
- Increase employee and customer satisfaction
- Increase profits and market share
- Creating high performance culture
- Developing corporate measurement system
- Develop an appreciation for key contemporary concern areas like Internationalization of Business, Quality and Customer Orientation, Corporate Citizenship, and Electronic Commerce.