DLP main goal is to help Top & Senior Executives to strengthen their leadership effectiveness through a feedback-intense learning experience. The training content compromises a complete set of effective training tools, which in addition to discussions includes self assessment group discussions, self reflection, small group activities and personal coaches.
The participants will:
- Understand the impact of their individual leadership and interpersonal behaviors on their work groups and organization’s effectiveness.
- Receive an in-depth 360-degree appraisal of their leadership styles and behaviors from a wide range of observers such as superiors, direct reports, peers, and other participant in the program.
- It features a variety of learning methodologies, including assessments, simulations, group discussions, lecture, practice sessions and peer feedback.
- Lead change in your organization.
- Build and maintain productive relationships.
- Leverage change in other people.