What I Do at Work
- Identify, categorize, and analyze how you spend your time at work.
Relating My Tasks to Strategy
- Understand the Your Organizational strategies and begin to connect your daily tasks to the strategies.
Identifying Critical Work Tasks
- Identify the critical work tasks that will make the greatest contribution to accomplishing your Your Organizational strategies.
Confirming My Priorities with My Team
- Validate your critical work tasks and their relationship to your Organizational strategies with input from your team.
Assessing My Six Critical Work Tasks with My Team
- Perform a personal and team analysis of the traits and abilities of each individual and how these traits contribute to executing critical tasks.
Reporting the Results
- Summarize your work and acknowledge your accomplishments
Developing an Individual Action Plan
- Commit to a realistic action plan that allows you to accomplish your critical work tasks and contribute to your Your Organizational strategies.
Concluding the Work Session
- Commit to implementing your action plan and participating in the follow-up steps.